Leatherstocking LLC is a clean-technology advisory firm that draws inspiration and its name from the classic early American frontier novels, The Leatherstocking Tales, by James Fenimore Cooper.
For over fifteen years Douglas L. Faulkner has led efforts in government and business to expand global use of clean-technologies.
Douglas L. Faulkner, President and Founder of Leatherstocking LLC, offers clients:
- Advice on business strategy where politics, diplomacy, technology,
finance and science overlap;
- Guidance on the best path through federal and state governments
- A network of key partnerships and contacts in business, government
- A long record of solving complicated problems with creativity and
- Proven commitment to clean-technology and our communities.